Summer is just around the corner and the Propaganda team is ever-eager to take in some local sports and entertainment. The challenge? Due to the nature of our work (and play), we are, understandably, solidly entrenched in vape culture which the rest of the world still doesn't seem to quite "get." This means we have to constantly be on the lookout for vape friendly places where we can comfortably enjoy our product.
More specifically, with baseball season underway, we’re on the hunt for stadiums that allow vaping.
Whether the stadium has designated smoking areas or offers re-entry, we’ve put together this handy list you can check out, no matter what team you’re cheering on!
In addition, the American Nonsmokers’ Rights Foundation put together a recently-updated “Smoking Policies at Major League Baseball Stadiums” report that serves as a handy reference guide for vapers and non-smokers alike. Check it out. We’ll wait…
TL;DR? Check out our summary below…
How Vape Friendly Is Your City: Designated Smoking Areas
While no MLB stadiums officially permit vaping (especially right in your seat), these ballparks are the most vape friendly of the lot, allowing you to vape in designated areas. And check it out, our hometown fave, Angel Stadium, made the list!
- Coors Field (Colorado Rockies)
- Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City Royals)
- Angel Stadium (Los Angeles Angels)
- Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers)
- Citi Field (New York Mets)
- Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals)
- Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay Rays)
- Globe Life Park (Texas Rangers)
How Vape Friendly is Your City: Vaping Areas Outside the Park (with Re-Entry)
While re-entry isn’t the most ideal situation, this is the next vape friendly option, meaning these stadiums allow you to leave the premises and come back after your vape break. Just be sure to have your phone notifications turned on so you won’t miss any big plays.
- Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)
- SunTrust Park (Atlanta Braves)
- Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
- Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago White Sox)
- Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati Reds)
- Progressive Field (Cleveland Indians)
- Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)
- Minute Maid Park (Houston Astros)
- Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- Petco Park (San Diego Padres)
- Safeco Field (Seattle Mariners)
- Nationals Park (Washington Nationals)
How Vape Friendly is Your City: No Smoking Areas, No Re-Entry
Because they have "No Smoking" and "No Re-Entry" rules, these below are sadly at the bottom of the list.
Still, knowing what you can and can’t do is a big part of the process, so hopefully, you're now a more informed member of our #vapefam!
All of these rules are subject to change, so be sure to double check MLB’s stadium-specific rules before you head in.
- Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles)
- Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
- Marlins Park (Miami Marlins)
- Target Field (Minnesota Twins)
- Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees)
- Oakland Coliseum (Oakland Athletics)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies)
- PNC Park (Pittsburgh Pirates)
- AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants)
- Rogers Centre (Toronto Blue Jays)
Watch for additional posts in the How Vape Friendly is Your City? series coming soon!
Roll call in the comments! Who are you cheering on this year? Let us know your favorite team below!