Are you ready to meet the next member of the Propaganda team? It’s our pleasure to introduce you to the one and only, Nick Bartetzko, our rock star sales manager. Nick recently celebrated his 4th anniversary with Propaganda, so he’s been around almost as long as the company has been in business! (Propaganda celebrated five years in February.)
Lucky for us, our retail partners enjoy working and collaborating with Nick as much as we do, so let’s give him the love he so richly deserves in return. Below are some fun facts about our favorite sales manager.
- Job: Sales Manager.
- Birthdate and Location: September 25 in Laguna Hills CA.
- Important Moment in Time: When I first started at Propaganda, I wasn't doing too well. At the time, I told our CEO, Nick DeNuccio, to fire me if my sales didn't increase in the next two weeks. But he refused to give up on me and I eventually pulled through it. He kept the faith and that inspired me to do better. I am proud to say I am now the top sales guy in the company.
- Role Models: My grandfather, Derek Carr, and peers that I look up to in sales positions.
- Little Known Fact: I am a huge gaming nerd. (PC is
- Biggest Pet Peeve: When people smack the bill of my hat!
- Propaganda Culture: The family style work environment with the staff and our customers.
- Premium E-Liquid Flavors: Tie between Blue Slushee and Sour Apple Dust (both are part of The Hype Collection).
- Vape Device: Puma by Vapor Storm and Crown 3 tank.
- Hobbies: Football, video games, snowboarding
- Sports Team: Raider Nation!
- Music: Rap, Hip Hop, Reggae, Rock, and much more.
- Food: I love Ham.
- Place Visited So Far: Poland, UK, Germany, and about 30 US states.
- Pets: I have a cat named Luna but also my childhood dog, Olive, who lives with my Mom.
There you have it, you’ve now met another member of our Propaganda family. What fact about Nick did you find the most interesting? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about the #VapeFam? Stick around for our next employee profile!