We are so excited to introduce you all to Nick Conner, our e-liquid operations manager! He is the man that oversees everything that goes on in our shipping warehouse and the lab that our e-liquid is made in. It is no small task and we are so lucky to have him. Fun fact: he was our very first employee back in 2014 when Propaganda E-Liquid came to be.
- Job: E-Liquid Operations Manager at Propaganda E-Liquid
- Birthdate and Location: March 31, 1995 in Newport Beach, CA
- Important Moment in Time: Moving back to California from Virginia.
- Role Models: My dad and Nicholas DeNuccio. Nick has been my best friend for 7 years, is my roommate, and the owner of the company I work for.
- Little Known Fact: I have a pizza and pinto bean tattoo... yes, theres's a story behind those.
- Biggest Pet Peeve: When people use my things without asking.
- Propaganda Culture: I get to learn and grow every day here.
- Premium E-Liquid Flavors: Blue Slushee (The Hype Collection)
- Vape Device: Uwell Ironfist mod with a Crown V3 tank.
- Hobbies: Sports, video games, and watching movies.
- Sports Team: Washington Redskins
- Music: Hip hop and alternative rock
- Food: Pizza and chicken in any and all forms… nuggets, tenders, sandwiches, barbecued, grilled or fried, I love it all.
- Place Visited So Far: Germany
- Pets: My roommates have two French Bulldogs named Booger and Honey, but I have a beautiful Boxer named Gabi who lives with my parents.
We hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know a little about our e-liquid operations manager, Nick! Do you also have a pizza tattoo or love chicken as much as he does? Maybe you’re also an operations manager or have traveled to Germany. Let us know in the comment section below. We love hearing from you guys!